The Planner Society Kit A5 Planner Setup


Spring time is right around the corner, which means it is time for a new planner setup!  February's The Planner Society Kit is gorgeous and jam packed with floral and fun bright colors that just feel like spring.  


I loved the shaker cards that came in this month's kit. Four were included, two with sequins, and two with an opening at the top of the card and no sequins. I decided to use the two shaker cards with the openings at the top and no sequins, as a sticky note holder and the other as a stamp holder. 

Above is the shaker card that I attached using glue to attach it to a folder pocket made by cutting down an envelope from the packaging of the kit and laminating it, and adding some hole punches.  


Here I took the shaker card and added some hole punches to the side and stuck the sticky note pad down in the pocket of the card leaving a few pages in the front to hang over, making it easy to grab a sticky note. 

I cut down another envelope from the packaging, added a sticky note to the front of it and laminated it.  After laminating the envelope cutting it down and adding hole punches to the sides i put a little sticky note on the front as an area to keep sticky notes and little important papers or stickers. 

I added my last shaker card to the front of my planner attached to the sheet of vellum with a few strips of washi tape. 


Using up some of the diecut pieces, I laminated them and used some washi tape to attach a paper clip to the back.  Simple diy paper clips!  Below is a video I made for you to see more on this setup of my planner using the February Planner Society kit.  


Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments on my planner videos and chatting, thank you for all of your kind words and encouragement.  I hope you found some inspiration today for your planners.

xoxo,
Krystal 

1 comment