PLAN WITH ME: CARPE DIEM THE RESET GIRL PLANNER SET UP


Hello planner friends, and welcome to the Mixed Media Attic! Today I wanted to share with you all a few things that I did to set up my Carpe Diem The Reset Girl A5 Ballerina Planner by Simple Stories. I have also filmed a plan with me video which you can watch down below. 


I went ahead and used the dashboard that came in the front of the planner.  I think that Honey Girl is just so confident and the way her arms are up in the air make it seem as if she is saying "Bring it on world, I got this!"  I added some washi tape and die-cuts to jazz the page up a bit, along with page reinforcements around the ring holes.


The back side of the dashboard had a little library tag with little strips of wash.  I thought it would be neat if I laminated my dashboard so I could use the back side to attach sticky notes pads on the library tag like I did here above.  


Above is one of the dashboards that comes in the dashboard set, I added some diecuts from The Reset Girl Big Pieces and laminated it also, so that the sticky notes could be attached to it. 


Here was the first half of the weeks layout using The Reset Girl Carpe Diem Planner Basics stickers.


And here is the second half of the weekly layout. 


Finally the full weekly layout!  If you would like more details on how I made my dashboards and the dashboard for the sticky notes, or to see the walk through of my planner set up, and the weekly plan with me then please be sure to watch my video below.   



Thanks for popping in today!
Happy Planning.

xoxo
Krystal

No comments