The Planner Society Kit Planner Setup / Plan With Me Video


Hey planner girls!! I wanted to share with you my planner set up in my Carpe Diem Posh planner using October's Scarlet Lime The Planner Society Kit.  I also have a plan with me video at the end of this post for you to watch as well.  


The front pockets of my planner are stuffed full with a washi card I made using this months washi kit, along with stickers and a cute to do note pad.


Here in the front of my planner is the dashboard I made using some of the packaging from the puffy stickers that said "happy planning".  After cutting it down I layered some of the papers in the kit behind it, and added a die cut fox and puffy sticker quote.  


I also made five different dividers for my planner using the papers from the kit along with the tabs and tab stickers.  


The first divider is for monthly calendars.  Since the planner society kits ship late in the month, I used the October kit to set up for the month of  November.  


I love that this months kit has a fall feel to it.  My Simple Stories Hello Fall Collection matches with it perfectly.  


How pretty is this denim floral pattern, and the little owl?!


I used the journaling cards included in the kit on each of the dividers and layered some papers and washi behind them.  


The pen from this month matches my planner perfectly, and that floral.  I have all the heart eyes for!  I love how every thing always coordinates and matches so well within the kits each month. 


Here is the plan with me video to see how I made these dividers, the dashboard, washi card and the monthly set up.  Thanks for stopping by.  If you would like more information on the monthly subscription kit to the Scarlet Lime Planner Society you can here :  http://www.scarletlime.com/plannersociety15.html

Happy Planning!
Krystal

No comments