PLAN WITH ME: ERIN CONDREN LIFE PLANNER / HALLOWEEN


HI friends! Today I'm doing a spooky little plan with me video, in my Erin Condren Life Planner.  Since we are approaching the middle of October I thought I would do a fun Halloween theme for this week.  


I used some Recollections washi tape from Michael's stores, and some cute planner stickers from my favorite Etsy Shop: HelloHappinessCo , and some other stickers I came across last year *for personal use only*


I had this little skeleton die cut hoarded in my stash, and I figured he matched so well with the washi tape so, I glued him down there. 


I started to fill out the first part of my week, and Wednesday I'll sit down and plan out the other half of the week in more detail. If you would like to see the process of me putting this week together, or want to see more details of the products I used then watch my plan with me video.  You can check it out right below. 


Thanks for visiting!

xoxo
Krystal

No comments