New Webster's Pages Color Crush A5 Floral Planner Kit


Welcome to the Mixed Media Attic! Today I wanted to share with you all my new Webster's Pages Color Crush A5 Navy Floral Planner Kit, Exclusive at JoAnn Stores.  At the end of September JoAnn's had sent me a birthday coupon for 20% off my entire purchase *including sale items.  Well when I went into the store to do a little birthday shopping for myself, all of their paper crafting supplies were 50% off so when I seen the planner and our eyes met, I knew it was going home with me! This planner ended up being 70% off after using my coupon!! Below I have a link to the video of the planner walk through so you can see what the inside of it looks like. 




I've also done a little plan with me video for you to check out, of me making some dashboards and dividers for this planner that I want to use for my blog planning. 


I really like that these planners have the photo pocket in the front along with two side pockets as well.  Now all I need to do is fill this baby up with lots of cute planner goodies. 


For the dividers I used some left over tab stickers that came in my monthly The Planner Society Kit. I also used some left over cards and washi tape from September's kit to make the dashboard below.


I tried to pull together lots of minty green and light pinks to coordinate with the planner.  I had some scraps from the Maggie Holmes Gather collection which were used for the next two dashboards. 


I also wanted to pull some pieces from the Carpe Diem Posh and The reset girl die cuts since the colors meshed so well together. 


Again I used some pieces from Carpe Diem The reset girl, and stickers from The Planner society. 


If you liked my dividers and dashboards and would like to see more on how I made these watch my plan with me video down here below:




Thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment I'd love to hear from you!

xoxo
Krystal



No comments