Webster's Pages TN Setup // The Planner Society


 Hello Planner girls! I got some happy mail the other day from The Planner Society and the April Kit is just gorgeous! It has a fun boho feel to it.  For May I wanted to set up my green Webster's Page's Traveler's Notebook with this months Planner Society Kit.  


I picked up the Webster's Pages Traveler's Notebook Insert from the Color Crush Collection where you store your cash, credit cards, photos, stamps, post its, all sorts of stuff will fit right in your Traveler's Planner. The insert is clear and features four pockets. The large front pocket,  three card slot pockets, and one zipper pouch.


I found a video on Youtube on how to make your own reusable dashboards to go around my TN inserts using laminating pouches and my laminator. 


I also made my own paper clips by running some of the die cuts through the laminator, and then fussy cutting around the die cuts after laminating.  After the pieces were cut out I applied some E6000 adhesive to a paper clip and stuck it on the back of the die cut, and let it dry.  


 Next I took the backing the sticky notes were attached to and pulled the stacks of sticky notes off leaving one of each on the backing.  I ran it through the laminator and cut it out.  


I thought it would be neat to have the laminated sticky notes as a dashboard to stick my sticky notes on and clip into an insert.  


Here is a little close up of the front of my notebook showing some of the paper clips I made, and the front dashboard.  


To see more on how I set up my Traveler's notebook check out my set up video below.  


Thanks for stopping by! 

xoxo
Krystal



No comments