Fall Canvas

Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love the colors of the leaves changing. November is such a beautiful month, bursting with color all around. One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving. I love all the down home cooking. Most of all I love pumpkin pie with a little dollop of cool whip. 

Here is a look at a small fall canvas I was working on. 


I used the die cutting machine at my local scrapbook store for a good hour one day, and cut these different leaves and pumpkins. After getting home I had to put them on a canvas. 

The leaves were colored with Tim Holtz distress ink, and distress paints. I used Claudine Hellmuth's studio paint for the pumpkins. The stem was used by taking a left over stem from some Prima flowers cutting it, and wrapping it around the end of a small paint brush, to give it that curly effect. 
  
 Happy fall!! 
 Krystal Barto

No comments