New Erin Condren Life Planner

Hello friends! I'm so excited to share with you my newest obsession with planning!  The planner community is growing in numbers by the day.  There are so many different styles of planners out there that you are able to customize with stickers, washi tape, card stock, ink, stamps, and so much more.  Recently my lovely sister sent me a customized Erin Condren Life Planner.  If you are not familiar with Erin Condren planners, I highly recommend checking them out.  When you order your planner you are able to choose from numerous different layouts with custom colors for your planner.  You can also customize it with your name or initials a quote whatever your heart desires. 

Check out this video from Erin Condren to see more what they are all about.


Below I have listed a link to the Erin Condren Website with a referal code.  If you sign up like me, you will then have your own referral code.  Refer your friends and get $10 to spend online.  


 Here is my pretty planner after the unboxing. 

I can't wait to share with you all my latest planner layouts, stickers, projects, tips, and tricks. 

No comments