Watercolor Flowers

Hello friends! Welcome! Spring is just around the corner. My favorite season.  I just love when the flowers start blooming.  Everything is made new again. I wanted to share a quick picture of some quick "five minute flowers" done with watercolors.

For 2016 I have decided to participate in Life Book.  If you don't know about it or want more information on weekly classes jam packed with tips, tricks, and techniques taught by some amazing mixed media artist then go check out Tamara Laporte over at Willowing.

“Life Book, a celebration and honouring of YOU”is a year-long mixed media art classorganised by  Tamara Laporte from Willowing Arts.


 "Five minute flowers" is one of the classes in this weeks Life Book 2016, Inspired by Martha Lever. She has quite a few workshops and online classes on her blog. Not to mention a beautiful calligrapher.  Be sure to check her out!

This seriously is so fun, and addicting. When I first seen what we were doing I thought to myself, "ya right, I cant do this."  Martha makes it so easy to do! I just loved this class. I've made about 10 of these little flower pots so far. I'm practicing before I dive into the lesson with my good watercolor paper. Here is a little sneak peak at one of my practice flowers. 


2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the mention!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha for such a fun lesson! I really enjoyed this one!

      Delete